" We want to roll out your products using the foxit PDF SDK DLL (64-Bit) 3.1 Serial numbers included MSI and an accompanying MST.
We have installed Orca and opened up the MSI and then got very lost trying to find which fields I should edit to input the licenses key and user details, can anyone point me in the right direction?"
You will need to add a row to the Property table in the.msi file, then save the changes in the transformation file (.mst).
- Start Orca
- Open the MSI file you wish to modify.
- Start a new transform using Transform --> New Transform
- Select the Property table from the list of tables on the left.
- Right click in the right hand panel and select "Add Row" (CTRL+R)
- Once you have made your changes select Transform --> Generate Transform...
- Save the transform for use when deploying.
In order foxit PDF SDK DLL (64-Bit) 3.1 Serial numbers included to pass your license information, make sure to add a row with a property value " KEYDATA" or "KEYFILE". The value of KEYDATA is the string that is your serial key, the vlaue of KEYFILE is a valid UNC path to your xcvault file.
If you only want to install some of the components, make sure to include an ADDLOCAL row with a value then a coma-separated list of components you want installed. The full list of components you can include in ADDLOCAL, as well as a full list of other parameters that you can add to the property table, are available here:
Pro Bundle: http://help.tracker-software.com/EUM/default.aspx?pageid=msi_installation_switches_pro5
Options can be also seen when you launch the.msi file in a GUI and click the help button. Additionally you can find the same list attached to this forum topic.