- Products for
- MS Access
- SQL Server
- SQL Azure
- IBM DB2
- License Types
- Help Center
Our software helps to migrate and synchronize MS Visual FoxPro databases .DBC or MS Visual FoxPro free tables .DBF to MS SQL Server. It combines an easy-to-use interface with bunch of customization options, so your migration and replication of data can be fulfilled smoothly and rapidly.
Approximately 1 Million of records from FoxPro to MSSQL Server with "Bulk" option activated can be converted in 8 minutes.
FoxPro “End of life”, announced by Microsoft, forces companies that use Visual FoxPro for their mission critical programs, considering alternative database platforms for these systems. Besides, FoxPro remains a file-server database, not suited for high-volume transactional applications. The most compelling reasons to move to SQL Server are ability to handle big tables with a size more than 2 GB and increased security options. The trend is switching existing Visual FoxPro based applications to use SQL Server as the data storage. Both free Express version and SQL Server Enterprise would be the perfect replacement of the retired FoxPro back-end data storage.
Proper data mapping between FoxPro source and SQL Server target database, specifying individual tables to upsize makes the whole conversion and data synchronization flexible and easy.
Save your data to SQL Dump file if you have limited access to the MS SQL server because of insufficient privileges. The destination file consists of MS SQL instructions to recreate all tables and fill them with data.
Automate the conversion and synchronization processes by using built-in Scheduler. It allows users to execute tasks in a specified time interval.
Read here trial versions limitations
- Saving data into a MS Visual FoxPro Program file for export to MS Visual FoxPro database
- MS Visual FoxPro free tables support
- Quantization feature
- Views conversion from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and back support
- Bi-directional synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- MS SQL Server Express 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012, SQL Azure support
- MS SQL schemes support
- Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- Also see common features for all DBConvert tools
- MS Visual FoxPro version 9.0 and early, e.g. FoxPro 2.6
- MDAC 2.8
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file)
MS FoxPro MS SQLORDER From 9 DOWNLOAD 22.35 Mb ORDER From 9 DOWNLOAD 22.7 Mb
Two-way database migration in one package. Pay once - get both! Find more information about the reverse migration
From MS SQL to MS FoxPro
- Parameterized queries implemented. Conversion/synchronization speed increased approximately by 15%.
- Conversion/Synchronization for SQL Azure added.
- Speed enhancement for better conversion. About 1 million records in large databases can be transferred:
- in 6 min. from MS SQL to MS FoxPro
- in 8 min. from MS FoxPro to MS SQL (with "Bulk" option activated)
- Customizable data filtering
- Ability to choose DBF files for conversion/synchronization as a target
- Variable quantization step added
- Stable synchronization speed improvements. Now large databases are synchronized approximately in 100 times faster.
- 1 - Workaround for firewalls and access rights
- 2 - Views conversion
- 3 - Flexible customization for all db elements
- 4 - Bulk and quantization for speed up of big volume of data processing
- 5 - Conditional data migration
- 6 - Full UNICODE architecture support
- 7 - Optimal data mapping
- 8 - Verification of potential migration issues
- 9 - Command line mode & scheduling
- 10 - Savable sessions
© 2001-2016 DMSoft Technologies
Convert / Sync from Microsoft FoxPro to Microsoft SQL. - DBConvert
Migrates data from Foxpro to MSSQL Server database - EasyFrom Inc
Convert / Sync from Microsoft SQL Server to Microsoft FoxPro